Sometimes You Just Gotta Move On
• Dennis Guzik, the "old jarhead," shares his advice on how to handle career change:
• Get excited about the change and focus on positives such as meeting new colleagues or learning new skills.
• Treat the decision to move on like a job; do research, make lists of people to contact, prepare resumes and cover letters.
• Make yourself an ideal candidate by attacking it with gusto and enthusiasm.
• Read 'Find a Job That Fits Your Life' for more guidance on moving on professionally.
Please subscribe, like, and share with your friends. I appreciate your support, input, and questions.
Pick up your copy of “Find A Job That Fits Your Life” by Dennis Guzik today!
Stop wavering over whether it’s time for a big move - get all the support and resources needed in one place so can make the best decision possible without any regrets!
I release a new episode every Friday, and each one is about 7 minutes in length.
My podcast is available on: